Bad Tackle: Reboot

Bad Tackle
I think I've neglected this blog far too long than I'm supposed to. I got side-tracked by a lot of things; and because of the fact that my team isn't doing as well as it should. But, that's all water under the bridge now. And, it's time inject a bit of amphetamine to this space.

Let me provide you some information first, in order to set the correct expectations. Consider this as my disclosure statement.

  • This blog will be commenting on several sporting activities worldwide. But, mostly about football.
  • I support Manchester United. So, don't complain if I am overly biased towards the Red Devils of Manchester. And, I hate Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea; in that order.
  • I am a Filipino, and I support our national football team, The Azkals.
  • Basketball was the first sport I played. And I've always been an LA Lakers supporter.
  • I played several sports when I was younger. So, I will also comment on sports like volleyball, baseball, tennis, and whatever
Thank you for taking the time to read this bit. I will try my best to give you my best insights, and my perspective on the best sporting events. Eldwin Marfil is back, and I will be dishing out the Bad Tackle. Happy reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts